Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Needed Models and Textures - A Compiled List

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Matthias
I just checked, there are at least two different sets of number icons. There are those which are used in Graphics.ocg for scenario icons and there are numbers in Objects.ocd/Icons.ocs/.
The first set is in numbers.blend, but the camera setup is just wrong. The way the icons are arranged, you'd have to manually adjust the cam for '10', '+' and '-'. There is virtually no way to ever get the "same" icons again from that file because even the initial cam setup is not correct for any of the icons.
The second set I have no idea about it's source files, sorry. I suspect it's actually someones Cinema4D-file or something that is lost by now. Also, the "4" icon looks like there is some clipping, so maybe its not recommendable to insist on using those further.