Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Gestures/Taunts

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Randrian
Well, you couldn't forget me, I did most of the animations of the clonk and Ringwaul reworked some of them. And yes, I am also not really active anymore. But some months ago I had reworked the animations script to enable exporting clonks with the new Blender version again. Then I had problems committing the patch. Could be due to the proper right missing, or that I used hg2git or how it was called to continue using mercurial. I should take a look at it.

EDIT: I have found the files. I didn't succeed in committing, therefore I post them here. Perhaps someone can commit these two files
I attached the script, but the blend file was too big for the attachment: http://www.renderclonks.de/files/ClonkOpenRevolution.blend
To use it, copy the script into your blender script folder. It is then listed in blender as a new exporter "Ogre Exporter Clonk", which works like the normal exporter, but has some special features used to export the clonk. It reads like our old exporter a Actions.txt to define which actions to export and which bones to use with which animation.

I hereby license the file io_export_ogreDotSceneClonk.py.ext under the CC-BY license