Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Melee: Hot Shots!

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Marky
Yes, this one is annoying. Do you know how it appeared? It seems that a player got eliminated, but players should not get eliminated at all, because they have one crew member in a dummy object (although that one is kicked out of the crew for the duration of the actual game).
Also, I implemented that error on purpose, because I'd rather see an error than have the scenario in some kind of strange state. It could work with a fallback though, if I cannot fix that error.

Can you give any feedback on the gameplay? I have noone to play with, so I have no idea how it actually plays out - at the moment I am just throwing stuff at a dummy player. I imagine that the other player's turns are less boring now, because you can see a bit of what they do. Also, you have more variety and the possibility to build traps with powder keg and lantern for example.

Any weapons that you are missing? The bow does not seem too useful at the moment (so I did not include it), but it has the advantage of not destroying the landscape. I thought about changing the weapon description for this scenario, so that the usefulness of certain items becomes more clear to the player, also the sword is more powerful than in the standard game, because you can hit only once.