Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Liquid container branch

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Marky
I got to the point where connecting pipes to pumps and steam engines is possible. Now the awkward thing is the following: If I connect to the steam engine first, then the pipe is green, because it counts as a source pipe for the steam engine. If I connect it to a pump, then the pump will have two green lines, because the thing that goes to the steam engine is a drain for the pump.

As a solution I always color the line from the steam engine red. However, what about connecting pumps in line (this would be stupid though, because with the current situation they all need power)? Or other connections between containers and pumps. Maybe we should have the first part of the line be red, then green where it reaches the other object, and vice versa?