Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Liquid container branch

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Maikel
I think it is best to keep it on github and rebase on master in regular intervals. This makes merging later a lot easier. This also makes switching branches easier as I don't have to recompile every time.

Some fast remarks:
* Don't comment out lines just replace them.
* The last test in the power system is an infinite loop, so your tests should go before.
* Remove the flagpole in test 21.
* SetProperty("Value", 10); -> this.Value = 10;
* Script warning (needs to be failsafe):
  [21:55:39] WARNING: Translate: no translation for string "MaterialLava"
  [21:55:39]  by: Object(31)->UpdateLiquidContainer() (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/build/planet/Objects.ocd/Items.ocd/Tools.ocd/Barrel.ocd/Script.c:121)
  [21:55:39]  by: Object(31)->ChangeLiquidFillLevel(100) (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/build/planet/Objects.ocd/Libraries.ocd/LiquidContainer.ocd/Script.c:99)
  [21:55:39]  by: Object(31)->SetLiquidFillLevel(100) (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/build/planet/Objects.ocd/Libraries.ocd/LiquidContainer.ocd/Script.c:86)
  [21:55:39]  by: Object(31)->SetLiquidContainer("Lava",100) (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/build/planet/Objects.ocd/Libraries.ocd/LiquidContainer.ocd/Script.c:190)
  [21:55:39]  by: Global->Test8_Execute() (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/planet/Tests.ocf/LiquidContainer.ocs/Script.c:410)
  [21:55:39]  by: FxIntTestControlTimer(0,{Name = "IntTestControl", launched = false, plr = 0, result = 1, testnr = 8}) (/home/maikel/openclonk/repos/planet/Tests.ocf/LiquidContainer.ocs/Script.c:115)
* We need an intuitive interface where you can see how much liquid is held in a tank.
* What is the difference between the tank and liquid container library?
* What kind of other unit tests do you have in mind?

Otherwise it looks very good and promising so far (at least the power tests).