Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic EkePack

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to ala
Nossa!
É joga-se como Eke de CR com as vantagens adicionais dos ângulos do mouse e a ótima visibilidade restrita. Infelizmente eu tendo para me-fixo no elevador muitas vezes. Mas eu acho que é uma questão de os objetos original de Open Clonk, mas eu me-fixei na porta também! Esse screenshot mostra um erro da visibilidade, se alguém quer melhorar ela.

Eu percebo que o cronômetro da bomba conta bem rápido. Explodi diretamente. Foi mais divagar em CR, não é?

Perdoe os erros em português.

---

Wow, that must have been a lot of work! It really feels just like CR Eke with the added benefit of all mouse angles and awesome Fog of War. Unfortunately I tend to get stuck in the elevator very often. But that is a issue with the main package I guess, but I also got stuck in the door! That screenshot also has a tiny FoW fragment in case someone (PeterW, ck?) is still working on the FoW.

I noticed the bomb timer ticks down very fast. I blew myself right up. Wasn't it slower in CR?