Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Marky
The skeleton contains animations, those are taken from Actions.txt, yes. In my test scenario I exported a Clonk and gave it its own definition, then I let my crew member take the graphics of that object with SetGraphics(). Then the vertex assignments are wrong, compared to the original clonk => the fingers and legs look warped, for example.

I tried decompiling the skeleton file of the OC 7.0 clonk to compare them, but that does not work:
20:52:11: OGRE EXCEPTION(7:InternalErrorException): Invalid file: version incompatible, file reports [Serializer_v1.80] Serializer is version [Serializer_v1.10] in Serializer::readFileHeader at ..\..\..\..\OgreMain\src\OgreSerializer.cpp (line 258)

Unfortunately, the only version of OgreXmlConverter.exe that I found on the ogre website has Serializer_v1.10. Where can I get a newer one? The ogre manual says something about downloading ogre and compiling it to get the .exe, but I do not want to do this.