Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Apfelclonk
That doesn't look as it would with having bone indices messed up (The parts would fly through the space, without being reasonable joint - got that issue when writing the meshviewer for Windmill >.>). It looks more like there is some bone offsetted incorrectly, which inherits through the bone hierarchy.

As you didn't answer the question I posed while ago, did you have cleared the object transformation of the skeleton and the model? That shouldn't be crucial anymore (I remember Randrian fixed it in his exporter-mod), but it would be good to exclude that error-source completely. (Clear with Alt+G or Apply with Alt+A -> Location)

I only have some wild guesses in repertory or I could test a bit on my own if you give me the files, but I don't have much concrete advise left.