Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Dmyst is done with OC

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Dmyst
It's nice to read that an editor is at least in the works, better late then never.

About me changing my mind and not contributing, as I stated I'm chronically ill, I can't work like others and if stuff gets too complicated like it is the case with OC I just don't do it because it's too much stress for me.
My plan was to make a couple of models to help out but I just don't have the capacity to become a full OC dev which seems to be needed in order to create graphics/models for OC.

I can offer to give OC a try from time to time and give you my honest opinion. (if you want to hear it)
I'm pretty much only doing this because I still remember some of you guys from the Clonk4 and Planet time. So I kinda see you a little bit as childhood friends. If it wasn't for this I'd just completely ignore OC.
I don't really like playing OC the way it currently is, I still prefer Classic Clonk for nostalgic reasons or other games.