Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Dmyst is done with OC

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Sven2

> But you basically need to be a full on gamedev and need hours to just find out on how to create content for OC.

The missing editor is a big problem. A new editor for scenarios is being developed; you may have seen the blog posting here: http://blog.openclonk.org/2016/06/openclonk-editor/

Most developers do realize there are major things missing, some of which were present in Clonk Rage. It's valuable to get feedback on what players find important.

> Not realizing this and making me spell it out is pretty bad.

...but it's very sad that you show such a poor attitude towards people who spend their free time building a game. If you have a suggestion or miss something, it's sufficient to say "I would like to see..." or "In my opinion, X should be changed to...". You are expressing an opinion about what you'd like to see in the game here. But it's just one opinion. It doesn't carry more weight than other people's ideas even if you feel strongly about them.

The way you write, most of your possibly valuable feedback will probably be discarded because noone likes to be insulted.