Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Rapid Refining on Insane is really insane...

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to K-Pone
Well, I've just been playing Rapid Refining together with Fulgen. I've also played it before with Kanibal and also once alone (but on normal difficulty).

First of all, for my taste, it takes way too long to get all the oil pumped to the oil-pipe. Insane requires 1600 units to win, after 6 hours and 18 minutes, we were just able to get 608 units so far. Together with Kanibal this took about 3 1/2 hours, which is still quite a lot. Unluckily the game with Kanibal decided to crash then. The game with Fulgen began to lag extremely hard, which made it nearly unpossible to do anything. I decided to deactivate his client then as he was afk at that time, but that didn't fix the lag. My computer by the way is not that weak.

Not that I don't like the scenario. The scenario itself is really cool, and the easy difficulties are also quite good and playable, but Insane is just too intense even for high performance PCs and takes very long to complete.

Specifications:
CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 @3.40GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1600 MHz
Graphics Card: NVidia GeForce GTX 760
SSD: SanDisk Ultra II SSD 240 GB