Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [QUESTION] Hotkeys for ingame functions

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Sayned
Didn't feel like creating a new thread because I need a bit of help with a really similar thing:

Setting hotkeys that would function pretty much like a macro (in a way, I don't need to create actual macro). More specifically, I want certain buttons, like E and R for example, to activate items on 1st and 2nd inventory slot respectively. For example, I have a sword in my first slot and a bow in second slot, whenever I press E, clonk swings his sword and whenever I press R, clonk shoots with his bow. This is a rather rough example, because I'm planning on using such hotkeys with spells in my mod and spells there don't have any cast animations.

The way I imagine it: When player presses E key, game calls ControlUse function from the item (with all of the parameters the function has) in specified slot, if that makes sense
It doesn't have to work exactly like that, but I need a very similar effect.