Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Project]Base Melees

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Maikel
Some activity after a long break. The goal is to have a few scenarios ready that are fun to play when OC 8.0 is released (i.e. some unknown time from now). For now just a small update.

Yesterday I played Pump Pressure with K-Pone, and as with all base melees you need to destroy either the enemies base or all their crew. However in this round you can attack by pumping as well, all the liquids pumped in the basin above your initial base are delivered as rain to your opponent flooding their bases.

As it turns out playtesting is quite essential (see screenshot) as we ended in a stalemate where K-Pone was stuck but I could not attack him either. This I will fix by replacing the basin with a drain you can connect drain pipes from the pump too, so that the enemy is not automatically safe above his basin. Looking forward to some more playtesting.