Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Current activity

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Marky

>Do you maybe know why and when the vehicles stopped working? Would be good to fix that at some point

I did not bother to find out when this happened, but it is on the master branch, too. When the clonk looks for a target, it also asks whether it has a weapon for that  target. That function looks at the inventory of the clonk, but it does not take the vehicle into account, so the catapulteer never finds any targets.

>Could you test the windmill defense scenario, I did not find the time for that one yet (just play it once to test the airships).

Yep, still works.

I fixed the current problems and made som changes to logging. Please have a short look at it, and if everything is OK I will bring it back to the master branch. It is possible to merge the branch into master without pushing the custom branch?