Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Feedback: Horrid Highway

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Maikel
The problem with all these "bug reports" is that they are never really clear. Also here, the pump stopped working. Yes, is the foundry full? Is the source clogged? And also replays do not seem to work at the moment which makes it harder.

So, if you (to everyone) find something actionable we can really debug, I'd love to do that, because I really think these small problems cause more frustration with the power system than they should.

Just a general statement for the compensators: They will be fully charged by steady power producers like the wind generator and only up to 50% by the steam engine (unless there is overproduction of power, i.e. a steam engine powering a small consumer). If over 50% power is taken from the compensators rather than the steam engine, because why burn fuel when you have power stored. If this conflicts with your feeling we should probably discuss and have a look at that as well.