Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Model] Tools Workshop

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
Perhaps you can adjust the style of the workshop (and future buildings) to Mimmo_O's modelling style. He modelled the previous structures to look more "hammered together" (German: zusammengehämmert) and fragile which I think, fits really good to the game.

Overall, I would make the oven even bigger (without the round stuff at the top) and let it occupy the area where the battens are now.
Since this is only a sketch of yours, I can't complain much. I think for the final model, one could add
  1. more details such as a workbench, some canvas cover somewhere or a sign showing a big hammer on one side (these are just examples)

2. irregularities (see above) which make the workshop seem less perfect and more banged-together. A slightly awry roof out of battens, and awry and different support beams on each side as well as battens hammered together at the sides (or front).

You get my idea?