Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Randrian
Hi all, after some time had a look into the Clonk forum, and I am a bit sad, that the exporting is still a mess, although I tried to make it nice :-(
Unfortunately, I have problems, too, with the current system to export the Clonk. Somehow my attachment-bones are rotated around 90°, i.e. the tools like the backpack are rotated by 90° while the Clonk is displayed right.
Maybe this is a problem with ck's orientation change.

I exported the skeleton with "xz-y" settings.

A general note on the setup of the rig. I tried to make the rig easy with the use of IK-Helpers, e.g. that you just have to place the hand and the arm follows automatically. That now seems to complicate things a great deal...
The idea of my implementation of the Actions.txt was to define a bit which bones should be exported for which action, to allow for blending between different animations, e.g. aim while walking. Most other models and rigs don't use much of that functionality. Maybe we need a more detailed tutorial on how to use the Clonk's blender file and how to export it properly.