Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Project] Codename: Modern Combat

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Michael14
Well my ideal scenario for all this whould be that we had one single library that features all shooter-related mechanics under one roof to serve as a default template to all projects inside this genre for Open Clonk.

That will surely help kickstarting similiar packs like the favorite Western Pack or EkeReloaded to maybe spawn in a different form.

What we dont want is to unite everything and slap the logo of CMC onto it and call it ours, but make CMC a flagship project that showcases and uses all or most of that featurepacked mega-library if you will.
OC CMC whould be what Clonk Rage Hazard was to Clonk Rage CMC, a stable base to build upon.
And hopefully, that whould help Open Clonk when it comes to new content.

Thanks for the links, I'll look into those libraries when I get the next chance, though I am no programmer (I do stuff in Clonk Rage but that's more basic, and I got no idea how Open Clonk looks like code-wise) so I'd have to talk to potential programmers who are interested to create a suiting plan.