Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Randrian
The animations can be found in the action editor. You have to select the CONTROL_body armature and select the animation from the action editor. There you can change the key frames. I really should write an tutorial on how to handle the Clonk.

I am not 100% sure, what caused the shuffling of the bone indices, but the old exporter (from which mine was derived) used the order of the vertex groups, the current version of the blender exporter (ogre homepage) sorts the bones by the order they are in the armature (some sort of one bone then its children, then the next bone).

What we could do, is use the new sorting and then we have to re-export all existing clonk meshes (I don't know how many there are?). Or we try to get an exporter working, that maintains the old, a bit strange, order.
I already wanted to put some time into this, but haven't had enough time for that yet.