Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Produzilla
Hey, first thanks for the fast reply! I tried it again and the blender export now worked without any error messages. But there is a new problem :  When i put the mesh and skeleton file into the clonk.ocd ( still made a copy of it in an extra scenario) with simple overiding the original files, the model dosent work.. Ingame the clonk has no mesh and the engine logs this:

[23:34:11] WARNING: parameter 0 of call to 'SetMeshTransformation' passes int (array expected) (in GrappleHook.FxIntGrappleControlTimer, Objects.ocd\Items.ocd\Tools.ocd\GrappleBow.ocd\Hook.ocd\Script.c:330:47) [arg_type_mismatch]
[23:34:11] WARNING: parameter 0 of call to 'SetMeshTransformation' passes int (array expected) (in GrappleHook.FxIntGrappleControlTimer, Objects.ocd\Items.ocd\Tools.ocd\GrappleBow.ocd\Hook.ocd\Script.c:331:47) [arg_type_mismatch]
[23:34:11] WARNING: parameter 0 of call to 'SetMeshTransformation' passes int (array expected) (in GrappleHook.FxIntGrappleControlStop, Objects.ocd\Items.ocd\Tools.ocd\GrappleBow.ocd\Hook.ocd\Script.c:365:39) [arg_type_mismatch]
[23:34:11] WARNING: parameter 0 of call to 'SetMeshTransformation' passes int (array expected) (in GrappleHook.FxIntGrappleControlStop, Objects.ocd\Items.ocd\Tools.ocd\GrappleBow.ocd\Hook.ocd\Script.c:366:39) [arg_type_mismatch]

I just opend your blender file and exportet the files without any changes in the blender file.. Im wondering what i am doing wrong again.. or is it still my status as beta tester? ^^