Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Exporting Clonks

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Produzilla
I also tested the model alot and for me it works very fine. only thing: sometimes blender crashes without any log message while switching keyframes in posemode..but good old "save after every change" keeps this problem small..

@Clonkonaut may be i could help you with new animations for the clonk. i already made alot in the old clonk.blend file for CR an right now i made two new animations for the OC Clonk : AimLow and AimHigh. Im going to add several reload an shooting  animations  and so on.. I also scripted some modifikations for the exact weapon position depending on the aimmode and i added a muzzleflash effect with an attached mesh so tha the "muzzle flash" fits always the perfect position, even while walking or fast chnages in the aim_angle.

@Randrian : Thumbs Up for that nice blendfile, it mades my stepover to OC finally happen ;) One tipp for your tutorial: you should also give a hint that you have to add the new actions also in the actions.txt file, which has to be in the same folder as the *blend file. took me some time to figure out why the new actions in blender weren't exported to the *.skeleton file...^^