Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Are you still there?

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Clonkonaut

> Are the OC code extensions still linked to the abomination that is Eclipse?

OC was never linked to Eclipse. I personally never coded in Eclipse. OC always came with the c4group.exe to unpack all game content into explorer-readable files that let you edit them with whatever text editor you wanted.

> By the way, how do you get models from blender to OC?

You had to use the Blender exporter plugin made by Randrian (I am not sure where to download it nowadays). The exporter would generate the .mesh and .material files needed. But there are some things to watch out for as they will cause you trouble.
The exporter is by now outdated and doesn't work with the newest version of Blender. Exactly what Randrian said here.

> And where is everyone?

Moved on to other projects. The core dev team still knows each other in real life. Newton is working on StreetComplete (with no intention of coming back to OC). Apart from that there is no active development except what Marky is doing in his repository. OC is inactive right now with little chances of it ever reviving.