Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Lorry

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Zapper
Lorry is real

That page leads to a package repository for user generated content. You can log in with your forum account.

It's not linked in the header yet because there are probably still issues. If you want to try to break stuff, feel free (and then please report the breaking steps).
Also, please do upload stuff if you have. But don't be mad (yet) if there has to be a reset for some reason.

Repository: https://github.com/walachey/openclonk-lorry/

There is also ingame client integration for that webseite to download/update stuff. I'll merge the latest openclonk/master into my thread and then probably create a pull request to allow for reviews.

Note that there is currently no way to rate an entry, which I don't think makes sense without at least some active user base. There is also no comment functionality atm because right now I thought that it makes more sense to just link to a forum thread for the package (it's the same account and site anyway).
The package list does support sorting/searching/filtering (via GET params atm), but there is no UI for that yet. E.g. I want to put the search into the common search box at the top of each page here.

PS: Thanks to Luchs for helping to set it up on the website!
PPS: Old screenshot of the ingame client