Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Use the GPU

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to AlteredARMOR
Then it leads us to the same issue we talked before: Some-Super-Cool-Game-Tweaking that is not so much of the discussion as long as other, more important stuff is still unimplemented. As for me, I like the current water behavior (though I admit there is a lot of space for various improvements). Ideas of tweaks like this one (GPU) will come up from time to time and it is great that anyone can implement some new features (hale to the Open Source concept). And the best way of doing things could be: "Hey guys! I've implemented a SuperMegaAwesome algorithm of water calculation which is available in branch #blahblahblah" - "Yeah man, it is totally amazing!". Only then we have something to talk about... :-)
But I admit that in most cases better first ask the community that wasting time on a feature that won't be popular.