Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Revived][Model] Gold chunk

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
I like that, and I like the gold texture. Where did you get that from? Perhaps it's applicable for material too. Don't worry about these 100 faces too much. Currently it looks like material chunks are gonna stay sprites because 1. there are hundreds of them on any screen and 2. their round-ish shape need really a lot of polygons too look good.

Do you care to create material chunk graphics in 192x192 (3x 64x64) for all materials? Then we have them in a similar style:
So at least gold, ore, rocks, coal, sulphur, ice (perhaps we have a good one already, I think I saw something in the forum), loam

It'd be a nice gimmick to have the same material chunks (e.g. gold and gold) differ from each other slightly to add some variation - let it be even just viewed from another angle.