Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Revived][Model] Gold chunk

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to AlteredARMOR

> Where did you get that from?

Well, the texture is yours :-)
I just thought that the chunk should look the same as the gold deposit it was mined from. So I applied the texture from this post and got the chunk you can see above.

> Perhaps it's applicable for material too

It is 100% applicable :-)

> Do you care to create material chunk graphics in 192x192 (3x 64x64) for all materials?

I thought we already have some good models (personally I like rock very much. Ore and coal look nice too - but, again, the sky is the limit). We had ice here (nice shape by the way, maybe a little more transparent).
Also I like loam as it is here (maybe it can be made brighter) and a wooden "log" to be something like this (one of my favorite example of changing the CR graphic - still unimplemented).
But this models (and ideas behind them) should be somehow collected in one place.

> Then we have them in a similar style

Well, I see what I can do but it would probably take some time (Busy, busy :-( my bad)
At least I will post the 192x192 of this one in a day or two

> Currently it looks like material chunks are gonna stay sprites

What about dynamite? It looks realy awfull when you zoom in