Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Structures and their basements

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to TheBuilder
"sigh". . . . .

Theres no need to "wag ur finger" so to speak, at someone who got angry at something in-game, then thought it would help by posting the problem and his thoughts on how to fix it in the forum of the succesor to the game.  Yes i might have started out in a rant, but like i said i cooled down while typing it.

Wat i mean is dont think someone ignorant for posting about something even though devolopment of wat it has to do with hasent started yet, (castles).

But this also has to do with ANY structure too, unless u didnt kbother to think about that when u snapped at me?

A final I;m sorry, now if everyone would plz stop gettin upset or watever over this.   Its supposed to help with the development of OpenClonk.  These were some problems i saw in CR, so I wanted to see if I could get them in fixed for OC.