Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic [Models] Bottles

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Matthias
Well - the problem I want to counter is the following:
With those fantasy potions or the knight bread, you can't stop your enemy from healing himself, even when he is weaponless, weaker, and right in front of you. The healing effect from the fantasy potion didn't even stop when you were hit, so you could literally stand around and wait for the healing effect to finish until you had to worry about your enemy again - that's what I meant with "extra life".

Maybe we can agree on a middle ground looking somewhat like this: Upon use of, for example, a bread, it vanished from your inventory, and your clonk starts healing step by step (for each bite, of course ;)), graphically carrying the bread in his hands. As soon as you use another item or get hit, the bread disappears and the healing stops.
This would allow you to walk and jump as much as you want, but you can't really fight back or ignore enemy attacks.
How does that sound?