Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Inventory concept(s)

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton

>The really interesting part is how accumulation of materials for buildings works in the first place. I would try to have no "normal" contents menu there. Instead, we could limit it to base materials specific to that particular buildings (say, wood and metal for the workshop). Then we have a special raw material list below the construction list, initially showing "0x [[wood]], 0x [[metal]]". The idea behind that is that it allows us to visualize material need elegantly: If a construction plan gets selected, this list would become "0x [[wood]], 0x [[metal]] (-2)" with (-2) red to signify unmatched raw material need.

Interesting idea. But I can't really imagine how a production menu would look then. How would it look different from a normal menu?

>Where exactly? I'd make it a simple "exit in front of building/vehicle", simply because it's easy to mis-drag/drop.

Yes.

>"exchanged"? You mean the Clonk takes it in his hand?

Exchanged between the objects whose menus are shown.