Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic OC delete every .c4p file

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
I mean the following: To my knowledge, OC does not even know where the Clonk Rage directory is. Since the code has been put under the ISC (same day as the repository was made public), the configuration directory for windows (where the player file is) has been C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\OpenClonk or at least C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\ClonkZoom but not C:\Users\[User]\AppData\Roaming\ClonkRage. I am pretty sure of that.
So it's not possible that OC deleted a player file in the user directory of clonk rage. What could be, however, is that OC somehow deleted a player file in his own user directory because of some (new) bug(?). But I am not sure if that is Adidadidu's (and your) issue here since he reported that even his Clonk Rage player file was gone (then I had to assume that he moved his player file into the OC directory (instead of copying it) which would be a pretty dumb thing to do). But so far, Adidadidu didn't say anything yet.