Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Mac Dev Mode

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Mortimer
Thanks for reviewing.

>id changes

I just compiled everything in Objective-C++ since I was too lazy to sort out only those files that somehow include header files with Objective-C declarations. It seemed to me that most do anyway :/

> I don't like "Mac: Shuffle drawing code around to make it easier to call it inside a NSView drawRect: method

I introduced those Do* methods so that calling the normal methods would still cause drawing the content even if indirectly by marking some Cocoa view as needing to be redrawn while calling the Do* methods would invoke the actual drawing code. But well, it is really ugly ;)

> Copyright headers

Yep, I somehow overlooked the list of contributors and just copy-pasted some arbitrary header o_o

> SDL

I added #ifdefs to not have to change my custom Xcode project file which is not generated from CMake since CMake seemingly can't create Xcode files with cpp files being set to compile in Objective-C++ mode -.-. But maybe one can add 'set(CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS "-x objective-c++")' or something.

> Making functions public

I think I'm calling those methods somewhere. Probably in ConsoleWindowController.mm responding to UI events.

> Terrible commit messages

Well.. yeah :p