Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Cannon - Gunpowder Requirement

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Ringwaul
The ammunition for the musket already is stackable, and it's max stack count is 8. If we are to have 5 stacks of an 8 stack, then this would allow the clonk to carry 40 shots.

I think the best solution would be to simply have the workshop which creates lead-shots search the powder keg for ingredients. We don't actually need the player to be able to grab/put gunpowder from/into the keg.

Also, I don't see much of a benefit gameplay-wise from creating as much lead-shot as possible from a keg. This removes control from the player; if the player wants to create some lead shot and then fire a cannon with the same keg, why would he have to make certain to use the cannon first, for fear of using up all his black-powder? Of course we can say the player can simply make more, but isn't this just adding more and more complication?