Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Cannon - Gunpowder Requirement

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Zapper

>Well, the player shouldn't be able to create a single "Blackpowder" object. By creating the powder keg, he is basically producing a whole barrel of it (only 1 sulphur and 1 coal for 12 gunpowder). Therefore, for objects that need gunpowder for construction (ie: the Boompack or Leadshot) the player needs a way to be able to use that gunpowder.

His point is that while barrel+sulphur+coal=keg and therefore sulphur+coal=gunpowder, the player does not need this gunpowder at any point in the game since he can just use the ingredients used to create this gunpowder. (Producing ammo would then not be gunpowder+metal but sulphur+coal+metal)
(And thus keeping the keg away from any production - I don't know whether I like that or not. Has advantages and disadvantages.)