Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Idea: Accessible Buildings

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to pluto
No not more fun, but a better gameplay. In other words: I think it's nessecary.

Problem in CR is, Clonks can enter and leave buildings fast. So they can flee, or hide. Is an enemy clonk (e.g. with your flag) in a building, it is hard to fight against him, because he's (it?) is leaves the Building, if you are entering it, and he enters a house and waits in there, until you stands in front of the door with bow/flint. Such fights are not really fun-faktor-pushing, they often boost the frustration level of both player. That's not our goal, is it?

But I also think there is a need for some accesible Buildings if you have more than one Clonk. You will need a place where clonks are a save. (not a godmode, but little saver than standing somewhere on the map) or a place where it is possible to buy things without getting disturbed by enemys.