Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Release Tests

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to Newton
Since you got not reply yet on the forum: I think this is a good idea. The only problem I see with this is that they litter the normal bugtracker which is already more than full of reports ATM. It would be nice if it is possible to file them under one meta-bug and otherwise don't show them at all.

And this is my only concern right now: The bugtracker is more than full of already assigned bugs but the progress is very slow. Some (assigned!) issues have not been touched at all during the last weeks (e.g. melee weapons) or even months. I don't want that we choke in issue reports ;-).

Otherwise, your suggestion is a good idea. Altough, perhaps to solve this list should not be required for the first launch. By now, I have the opinion that the first release should be released as a "beta"/work in progress (see test home page) because otherwise we will never get to release something, IMO. There is always something which could or should be included/fixed/improved/added. This list could then be looked at during the "beta" phase/after we announced the public download.