Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Announcements / OpenClonk Release Weekend! (locked)
- - By Newton [de] Date 2012-09-30 16:20 Edited 2012-09-30 16:23
As announced in Clonkonaut's Future of the Project thread, we are organising a short-term OpenClonk meeting over a long weekend. Our set goal: complete the necessary tasks to release a new version and release it! There will be time to do other stuff and stroll around, get to know Hamburg, but beware that our primary goal is to finish everything needed for the next release.
There is also plenty of place to crash here, so don't worry.

Let's find a date for the meeting. Fill out this doodle. As this is all quite short-term, please check your calendar and put your name there in the next few days.

If you can't join us for the whole time of the weekend, no problem. Just tick the (Yes) option in the doodle and reply to the post.

If you got any questions still regarding the meeting, post them here.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-09-30 20:10
I'll wait until monday to put my tick.

Did anything else result from your short emergency-meeting? :)
Parent - By Clonkonaut [de] Date 2012-09-30 20:21
Yes, we assembled a clear job list. What's needed (for the release), what would be nice and what's future stuff. Newton will post it.
Parent - By Mortimer [de] Date 2012-09-30 20:24
Hey, I think I would also like to come, although I'm not sure I can contribute anything actually useful, with me only doing Mac port stuff and weird plugins for bloated IDEs. Anyways, I'd also like the project to get back on track and stuff. Maybe I can start contributing more.
Up Topic General / Announcements / OpenClonk Release Weekend! (locked)