Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / General / Open Clonk Livestream Planned
- - By ala [de] Date 2015-07-10 18:18
Hello,

We want to inform you that we have planned an Open Clonk live stream for the 8th of August (8, p.m. German time) (hosted by scaba, played between Sven and Maikel). It will be hosted on his twitch channel: http://www.twitch.tv/scabaer

I would like to find a competent commentator from the developer team who can explain the in-game action. In addition fluent English and a decent microphone and internet connection will be welcome :)

Also someone could advertised this in a week or two in the News section :)
Parent - By Clonkonaut Date 2015-07-10 20:18
Too bad, the 8th is out of the question for me :/
Parent - - By Newton [de] Date 2015-07-18 18:30
Should work out time-wise. Will be fun to moderate some matches between Sven and Maikel with you. :-)
I take you play some arena rather than settlement scenarios then?

I don't have a decent microphone though, I think. It could be the jack as well.
Parent - - By ala [de] Date 2015-07-20 14:25 Edited 2015-07-20 16:30

>Should work out time-wise. Will be fun to moderate some matches between Sven and Maikel with you. :-)

Actually scaba will be the hoster of the show :) - I'm just organizing it. Currently we think that a pair of 2 speakers works best, so I won't be involved during the show.

>I take you play some arena rather than settlement scenarios then?

Well, we are rather free on the thematics. Maybe we can also mix in a short settlement scenario. The main idea is to show some content and commentate on it, getting the audience interested. Since I think scaba is not that into OC currently, we'll have a nice pair since he can ask a lot of questions.

>I don't have a decent microphone though, I think. It could be the jack as well.

One stream we had with bad microphones. It really suffered in quality. Would you mind buying a cheap headsets for this? They do the trick already by todays standard, I also bought one recently for 6 Euros, and it sounds pretty good. If it's the jack we have bad luck, but otherwise this sounds like a good investment.
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2015-07-20 15:24
I'm just using a USB headset, which I can recommend. I'm not an audiophile so I don't know much about quality, but at least it doesn't degrade with the jack (which is almost always bad for laptops).
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-07-31 17:31
Can you give your opinion to the list of scenarios to play?
Parent - By Sven2 [us] Date 2015-08-08 19:16
The stream is live!

http://www.twitch.tv/scabaer
- By Maikel Date 2015-07-20 19:55 Edited 2015-08-08 17:35
I'll propose some scenarios we can play, and keep this list up to date (the words in brackets denote the options).

Melee Scenarios:
* Rock Bottom
* Dark Mine
* Overcast
* Scorched Gardens (LMS)
* Hot Ice (Big Island)
* Hot Ice (Spots)
* Kamikaze Cowboys
* BrickJump [download]

Cooperative Scenarios:
* Volcano Escape Extreme
* Acid Gold Mine (with more players?)
* Fight for GIDL

Other Possibilities:
* Clonk Party (if it works)
- - By ala [de] Date 2015-07-31 12:57
So, a week from now. Can we advertise the stream in the blog? Maybe this gets some outsiders to tune in :)?
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2015-07-31 17:30
Yes, do you have a link to the channel for me?
Parent - By ala [de] Date 2015-07-31 21:10
Up Topic General / General / Open Clonk Livestream Planned