Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Players on YouTube/Twitch/... playing OC
- - By K-Pone [de] Date 2017-06-08 23:32
Just took a look at YouTube for new videos from other players playing or "Let's Play"-ing OC. I think it might be a good idea to collect videos in this topic and see how other players are doing and what they like or dislike about OpenClonk. Maybe this is a good way to get feedback directly from the players as they are playing.

So, I just found this on YouTube

Parent - - By Maikel Date 2017-06-17 19:45
Seemed very positive to me, did you take any thing we could improve?

Maybe the tutorial messaging positions are not perfect. But that would require to allow the player to move a menu maybe?! Zapper?
Parent - By K-Pone [de] Date 2017-06-17 20:17
I thought about (audio) recording the tutorial messages so that they are a bit more present to the player. Only problem with that might be Clonk names and keys, especially if they have been changed by the player. Probably the easiest way is to use the default keys when they're mentioned. Just have no idea for the Clonk names yet.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2017-06-18 09:50

>But that would require to allow the player to move a menu maybe?! Zapper?

Would be possible in theory, of course. That would mean that the menu would have to catch mouse events, though. Then you could e.g. not aim a bow through them, hm
Parent - By Maikel Date 2017-06-18 12:07
For me that would be too much of a disadvantage.
Parent - - By Anonymous [de] Date 2018-06-10 14:03 Edited 2018-06-11 10:39
He made a second part.
Parent - - By Foaly [de] Date 2018-06-10 14:05
Why does it not tell me I'm not logged in? (Or did it and I'm just blind?)
And how did I mess up embedding a video?
Parent - By Newton Date 2018-06-11 10:39
(You need to only put the youtube video id in the tag, fixed it)
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Players on YouTube/Twitch/... playing OC