Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Why not in English and(!) german? (locked)
- - By ch1 [de] Date 2009-05-23 20:23
I would suggest that we write the answers in Englisch _and_ in German (of course with the same content). This allows it for everybody to discuss, even if he cant speak English too well, as I do. And if somebody has a difficulty with the text, another person can help.
Parent - - By dan-dan [de] Date 2009-05-23 20:48
when you look around you see nearly only people who are also in the german clonk-forum

wenn du dich hier umsiehst, findest du fast nur leute, die auch im deutschen clonk-forum sind
Parent - By ch1 [de] Date 2009-05-23 21:19 Edited 2009-05-23 21:23
Also. I would say, that we are able to to realize my suggestion or we open an other german Forum, but I don't like the second idea. Okay, it realy helps me to learn better Enlish, but if there are german Messages,  I am able to understand this better and learn better Englisch.

Also. Ich würde sagen, dass wir in der Lage wären, meinen Vorschlag zu machen oder wir öffnen ein deutsches Forum, doch mir gefällt die 2. Idee nicht. Okay, es ist wirklich eine Hilfe besser Englisch zu lernen, doch wenn dort noch die deutschen Nachrichten stehen, dann wäre ich besser in der Lage es zu verstehen und so(!) besser Englisch zu lernen.

Mistakes corrected by Biber
Parent - By Enrique [de] Date 2009-05-23 21:14
It should not be THAT problem to discuss in english. A second german description of every Post would firstly cause much work, and second, not german speakers would be scared of discussing.
Parent - By MrBeast [de] Date 2009-05-23 21:17
If you have a longer text it is no problem to write it in both languages i think. But to write every post in german and english is nonsense... there you should only write in english.
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2009-05-23 22:43
And what about the people who cannot speak german? That will not work - and is way too much effort.

VielzuvielAufwand.
Parent - By Newton [es] Date 2009-05-24 00:58
Later, language specific sub-forums of the openclonk forum might be an option. For now, the language of the development forum will be English as will be the develpment. See the FAQ: http://wiki.openclonk.org/w/FAQ

You can use the Clonk Forum for German discussions. You could for Example add a prefix [OpenClonk] to the topics.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Why not in English and(!) german? (locked)