Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / easy objectintegration / custom Songs
- - By Cornholio [de] Date 2009-07-01 19:40
Hi everyone,

in one Subforum it was asked for a Clonk genre. But in Clonk you decide what genre of Clonk you want to play. Most players Mod their Clonk with object from ccan or other sourches. So why don't integrate the object-downloads in Clonk? I think of an add-button which opens range of Clonk-objects. You can read the disriptions, view the ratings and comments, look on a preview-picture or even er preview-video, listen to sounds, and of course you can download all these things directly into your clonk-directory and test yout mod after downloading, all without leaving the game! Popular maps the Chance to get a special state, they will be displayed on top of the Mod Window, so that there are some offical-multiplayer maps, like Hazard, EKE, etc. Of course in private multiplayer-games the players can arrange more special maps and use their special objects.

my secound thought is much more simple. what about your own radio) You can choose some directories of your own music and it will be played ingame instead of the orginal clonk music (or your ingame downloaded sound themes) :P

I hope you unterstant my thoughts, my english is very bad ;)
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2009-07-01 20:09
We had Weblibs in GWE. They were scapped in CE/CR, because noone was using them.
Parent - By Cornholio [de] Date 2009-07-01 20:34
oh sry, i've never used the GWE versions :P
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / easy objectintegration / custom Songs