Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
- - By Maddino [de] Date 2012-04-14 15:43
In the last days I have played a few meele. The ideas of some are great! I love scorched gardens. But also some games will get bored quickly. The other players kill themselves when they have not so much vital energy. And so the game never comes to an end. I would in some szenarios like "molten monarch" change the goal "king of the hill" into "Last Man Standing". I think the intention wasn´t that a meele lasts over a half an hour.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-04-14 16:17
I recently halfed the points you need for winning in both of the KotH games. Do they still last that long or are you talking about the last release version?
Parent - - By Maddino [de] Date 2012-04-14 19:31
I´m talking about the release version.  :/ What do you think that the host set the points you need for winning?
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-04-14 19:35
Being able to set options in the lobby before the game starts has always been a much-requested feature. But noone implemented that yet :)

You can always get the latest development version at Downloads/Development Snapshots. But be aware that there could be minor bugs (that you could report, of course!) ;)
Parent - By Maddino [de] Date 2012-04-15 07:33
OK thank you :D