Not logged inOpenClonk Forum - Archive
Up Topic Community / Off Topic / Mods
- - By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-10 00:04
I can't find any downloadable mods for CR at least not in English.
Parent - By Andriel Date 2012-10-10 06:04
For CR the biggest moddatabase is the ccan. A very big majority of the mods there are in German, but some also include an english description. But if it is not an adventure with lots of text, most of the mods are playable without knowing the description. Of course, it can be a bit hard to guess what the mod is about but I think google translator should be enough to roughly estimate the content.
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-10-10 07:19
What kind of mods are you looking for? (settlement, magic, AI, weapons, ...)
The english interface of the CCAN is pretty awkward, but I guess I could recommend some if you want anything specific
Parent - - By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-10 19:13
I saw the hazard clonk upgrade but I don't know how to download it. Its all in German and I don't know what they want for a download and I don't want to touch anything I don't understand, you know how it is. :\
Parent - By Pyrit Date 2012-10-10 19:21
In clonk-center everything is totally free. For Clonk Rage downloads, ccan requires to be a registered clonk player. If you bought a key from clonk.de, everything there will be free.

Actually I can't think of any clonk download pack that wants you to pay something. (Expect for a registration key, of course.)

Anyway, here's a link to the Hazard pack on clonk-center.
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2012-10-10 16:30
Clonk Forge is a place where projects are presented. It gives a you nice overview. But keep in mind, that most of the projects aren't finished.
Aside from ccan there is Clonk-Center, wich has a download section. Many mods are listed there.
Parent - - By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-10 19:36
Clonk Forge is in German isn't it or am I wrong. :\
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2012-10-10 19:41
Unfortunately yes :S
Parent - - By J. J. [py] Date 2012-10-10 19:50

>Unfortunately yes :S

How sad. By the way how do you use Google translator. :|
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-10-10 20:25
I believe the Clonk Forge integrates that - you can switch the main page to english and once you are on a project page you have a "translate project" button somewhere
Parent - By Caesar [de] Date 2012-10-10 20:21
The system itself isn't, and it would allow adding multiple texts for multiple languages. I'm not aware of any project that added English translations though.
Up Topic Community / Off Topic / Mods