Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Scrolling bars in editor mode gone?
- - By Andriel Date 2012-10-26 12:06 Edited 2012-10-26 12:20
I just started a scenario with 0 players in editor mode (Eclipse) and noticed that the scrolling bars are gone. Is there another way now to navigate the viewport window?
EDIT:
I deleted Map.bmp and did not start in debug mode, now the bars are back.
EDIT2:
The bars suck big time. They don't work with zooming. To test it out, download the attached scenario, start it in editor mode and zoom way out with F6. You will notice that there is a Clonk at the bottom of the map. Now zoom in and scroll all the way down. You can't get to the Clonk anymore.
Attachment: Test.ocs.zip (7k)
Parent - By Pyrit Date 2012-11-08 21:33
It really is a pain, sometimes they are there, sometimes not. Makes editing harder.
Also the engine throws an assertion at you when you use /speed in editor mode.
Parent - - By Clonk-Karl [de] Date 2012-11-08 22:49
Scrollbars can be toggled with scroll lock. On Linux they work just fine with zooming.
Parent - - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2012-11-09 03:01
They work pretty well for me in Windows; there's a bit of landscape at the bottom of a map that the scrollbar won't scroll past to show, but that is the only problem I suffer.
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2012-11-09 09:26
Even when zooming?
Parent - By Pyrit Date 2012-11-09 18:02
For me they won't work with zooming. They are there, but I can only scroll through half of the landscape. When I zoom in, I can't reach the right and lower half of the landscape!
When I make the viewport very small, my view somehow travels to regions I couldn't reach before. But now I can't reach the upper and left part of the landscape.
I made the viewport big again, and now the bars are completely gone. And they don't come back when I press scroll lock. They come back when I play around with window size, though.

But the biggest problem is that they don't respond to zooming. They always stay the same size. The bars should get smaller when you zoom in, right? That would make sense.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Scrolling bars in editor mode gone?