Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Community / Player Creations / Sky-High Domination
- - By TeeheeKeiken [de] Date 2013-04-21 22:55 Edited 2013-07-16 15:56
The last few days I've been working hard on this scenario. It's featuring a new goal that I coded by myself.

The gameplay is simple: Capture flags to gain points and defeat your opponents.

Though you only need two players to play the scenario, I strongly suggest playing with a group of at least four people.

A picture of the complete map is in the attachments. There are double jumps to help you move accross the map. A short explanation of how to use them is displayed if you start the scenario.

Here is the story, for those that care:

After centuries of inner political conflicts inside the Republic of Skies, which even led to bloody disputes, the great general Sir Ben was able to gain control of the government through clever political actions, finally reuniting his domain.

Through the end of battles, which almost destroyed the republic from its inside, a new golden age started for the whole known world. Sir Ben forged a new Kingdom from the ashes of the old republic, which he ruled with power and wisdom to the greatest in known history. But the path was hard and full of struggle. Savage inhabitants, which could not convince through advanced weapon technology, but through local knowledge and aggressive battle stance.

Nevertheless, Sir Ben made his way. His enormous army, where anyone would sacrifice his life for him, should smash any foe.

In the Year 1021 of the Clonkian Calendar the kingdom encountered a new enemy, which could not be dedicated by negotiations. The Nomads of the Air roamed this land for generations, which was now claimed by the Kingdom of the Skies.

There is no other way as the drums of war resound at the horizon. Who will be victorious? Will the great Kingdom of the Skies conquer this realm or will the Nomads of the Air be able to defend their ancient lands?

Version 1.2b:
- Added a few icons to differentiate the chat messages.
- Now shows if a team loses a flagpole.

Version 1.2a:
- Fixed a game breaking bug that pretended respawning.
- Fixed a bug that made you glide while using the downward slash of the sword, making it overpowered.
- Fixed a bug that gave you two items if you already selected one but then got assigned a new spawn because your team lost the current one.
- You can now see in the chat if somebody died and who did it.

Version 1.2:
- You can now select your spawnpoint instead of being given one.
- You now capture a flag at 80% and lose it at 80%, instead of capturing it at 100% and losing it at 0%.
- A glowing circle now displays who is currently capturing a flagpole.
- The sparkling now stops after capturing 100% to signalize that you did so.

Version 1.1:
Added more decoration!

Das Szenario ist komplett in Deutsch übersetzt!

People that aided me: Käebi, Wompfbeereneintopf
For more information open the authors.txt

Have fun!

I hereby license the file Sky-HighDomination.ocs under the CC-BY license
Attachment: Sky-HighDominationv1.1.rar - Version 1.1 (4942k)
Attachment: Sky-HighDomination.ocs - The scenario. (Version 1.2b) (4948k)
Parent - - By Dragonclonk [de] Date 2013-04-22 06:47
What about decoration? This would improve the atmosphere a lot.
Parent - By TeeheeKeiken [de] Date 2013-04-22 14:47
Done!
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2013-04-22 08:51
Cool, looks interesting :)
- - By TeeheeKeiken [de] Date 2013-04-24 16:57 Edited 2013-04-25 19:48
Version 1.2:
- You can now select your spawnpoint instead of being given one.
- You now capture a flag at 80% and lose it at 80%, instead of capturing it at 100% and losing it at 0%.
- A glowing circle now displays who is currently capturing a flagpole.
- The sparkling now stops after capturing 100% to signalize that you did so.
Parent - By TeeheeKeiken [de] Date 2013-04-25 19:48 Edited 2013-04-26 20:03
[NEW] Version 1.2b:
- Added a few icons to differentiate the chat messages.
- Now shows if a team loses a flagpole.

Fixed the bug, so here is:

Version 1.2a:
- Fixed a game breaking bug that pretended respawning.
- Fixed a bug that made you glide while using the downward slash of the sword, making it overpowered.
- Fixed a bug that gave you two items if you already selected one but then got assigned a new spawn because your team lost the current one.
- You can now see in the chat if somebody died and who did it.
Up Topic Community / Player Creations / Sky-High Domination