Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / General / Retaining some CR support (League and developer questions)
- - By ala [de] Date 2014-03-05 09:27
With the Clonk Rage Forum closing, I'd love to see if the Open Clonk board could maybe make a little room for retaining support.

The first thing to mention is the League board, which is still regularly used for:
-New scenario news (like in the adventure league from Sven2, not too long ago), also accepting Settlement and Adventure-League scenarios from players.
-nullification and complaints about rounds
-tournaments (I know the last one was over 2 years back, but there might come another at some point) and their organization.

Also we could retain the CR developer board, for script-questions, to help the developers (I know it has become rare).
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2014-03-05 11:06
Having a  "Clonk Rage" board here doesn't sound too bad. It would also mean I'd have one less forum to check \o/
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2014-03-05 11:21
heh, true
Parent - By Shadow [de] Date 2014-03-06 00:12
'Cause the biggest part of the community is german so far, Nachtfalter an me thought about using clonkspot for that. One more reason for me to prefer clonkspot is, that the site has been created as website specially for the community. Dont get me wrong here, the open clonk website is great too, but for me personaly way more in a developer way.
Up Topic General / General / Retaining some CR support (League and developer questions)