Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Development / Art Workshop / [Music/Progress] Still alive
- - By K-Pone [de] Date 2014-09-09 23:11
Well, it has been quite a while since I've been posting any new versions or progress about the songs I compose for OpenClonk. Don't worry, I'm still alive, and I'm still working on the songs I've posted so far. I'm still a bit busy as of now, but I hope I can post new versions of the WIP songs soon. Things start to calm down now for me.

Right now I'm playing around a little bit with LMMS version 1.0.3 to try out if it stable enough for me to work with it. The only thing I've noticed yet that may be a little bit bad is that it sometimes takes ages to load an old project that contains VSTs or huge soundfonts (greater than 1 GB). Everything else is fine so far. Even MIDI is working now for me (which makes it possible for me to record parts played on one of my keyboards). Since I started testing the new LMMS, I haven't touched the WIP songs yet, just to make sure if I have to switch back to LMMS 0.4.14 I can still open them and everything is fine within the project. (there are some glitches happening when you load a new project into the old version of LMMS. It sets all sliders and knobs in all effects and instruments to zero. That's why you should not open a new project in old LMMS versions.)

Also, I'm open for collab songs if anybody wants to compose a song together with me. I could also give some assistance if someone is in need of that.
Parent - - By Newton [de] Date 2014-09-10 21:59
Yay! Just dropping by to tell you that I like the pieces you did so far :-)
Parent - By K-Pone [de] Date 2014-09-10 23:46
That makes me happy :)
Parent - By Clonkonaut [de] Date 2014-09-11 00:21
I just came here to point out that making a song named 'Still Alive' isn't a good idea but then I read your post. :)
- By J. J. [py] Date 2014-09-25 13:46
I'm am still alive too. :D Glad to see you back to do more music work. ;)
Up Topic Development / Art Workshop / [Music/Progress] Still alive