Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / How to we get Pyrit to take the plane when we get it to him?
- - By Cairn [us] Date 2015-05-13 11:13
The is the plane crash mission.

Okay, so how do we get Pyrit to take the plane? I've parked the plane right next to him, but when I talk to him, I am still getting the original conversation where my character says he hasn't found the plane yet. How do I get the game to trigger the fact that I have the plane now?
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2015-05-13 11:59
That is odd. Can you upload the savegame?

(It's stored in %APPDATA%/OpenClonk/Savegames.ocf for Windows and ~/openclonk/Savegames.ocf for Linux I think)
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-05-13 12:25
~/.clonk/openclonk/SaveGames.ocf
Parent - - By Cairn [us] Date 2015-05-13 13:12 Edited 2015-05-13 13:22
It's actually,

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\openclonk

For Windows 8

And I'm not able to tell which ones are actually the savegame files. I hope you can find it. There should be a few on there. It should be number 4 that has the plane sitting next to Pyrit. Oh, I see, "crash" is the name of the savegame file. I thought those were just crash reports. But I included the whole openclonk folder, so you'll have everything.
Attachment: OpenClonk.zip (2624k)
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2015-05-13 14:51 Edited 2015-05-13 16:42
I have located the problem, the goal needs the wooden cabin available to be completed (because that checks for the plane...).

And you have destroyed the cabin, making the goal not complete. I will fix this by making the cabin invincible.

Sorry for that problem, especially after 14 hours of playing.

To make the goal complete do the following (I used your 4th savegame, the latest one I suppose):
* move your clonk exactly in front of the plane (it needs to be the first player's clonk, so in case move all of them there)
* type Ctrl+F5 to enable debug mode
* press Enter to open the chat
* type /script GetCursor()->CreateObject(WoodenCabin)
* press Enter to execute and hope the goal is triggered.

Edit: /script does not seem to work, instead go to the Missions folder and type Alt+M and then type the password S2Crash into the window to get access to the next mission.
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2015-05-13 16:02
Wasn't it so that you can't use /script in official scenarios?
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-05-13 16:43
You seem to be right, maybe we should remove that as well, since debug mode works.
Parent - - By Sven2 Date 2015-05-13 16:24

> * type Ctrl+F5 to enable debug mode

I think that only works if you start the savegame as a network game though.

Also, you can just skip the mission and start the next by typing in the cheat code at scenario selection.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-05-13 16:31
I think we removed that block by now.
Parent - - By Cairn [us] Date 2015-05-13 17:05 Edited 2015-05-13 17:17
EDIT:
Actually, I just noticed someone said that it maybe would work in the network game, so I started up in network and ran the command in debug mode, and sure enough, as soon as the cabin appeared, I got the message from Pyrit, and it triggered that I won the mission. I am able to move onto the next.

Thank you very much.

In case you wanted to know, well you probably already do know, I'm using Version 6.0. Maybe the update to allow scripts even in non-network games wasn't added to the source before the most recent 6.0 update.

ORIGINAL MESSAGE:
Yeah, I accidentally destroyed the cabin when I was dropping some red rocks over in the corner there. One of them exploded and set off a few others, and destroyed the cabin. I figured it didn't matter because the cabins don't seem to do much.

I didn't realize I had spent 14 hours on it.

I turned debug mode on like you said, and then typed exactly this in the chat bar:
/script GetCursor()->CreateObject(WoodenCabin)

I even kept the case. After typing, nothing happens, and no words indicate whether or not there was an error. I typed it also with just
/GetCursor()->CreateObject(WoodenCabin), but it gave me an error that said that it didn't recognize the command. So, I realize /script is necessary.

I also tried using space between the  - and >, and no spaces between them. I also tried it without the ->. However, nothing happens. My character, which is the only playable character because I'm not playing a network game stood just in front of the propellers, covering the propellers, and just behind the propellers. I even tried running the command out on some open area to see if something would happen.

I suppose that cheat code idea could work if there's nothing else I can do before the next update to allow /script.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-05-13 17:16
Good to hear that it worked!
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / How to we get Pyrit to take the plane when we get it to him?