Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Grapple's disappear if box of dynamite explodes within inven
- - By Cairn [us] Date 2015-05-20 17:47 Edited 2015-05-20 18:43
I found a problem in Treasure Hunter level. Whenever one falls into a lake of lava with a box of dynamite in their inventory as well as grappling hooks, I had 2, and the box of dynamite ignites, and then explodes killing your character, if you had grappling hooks in your inventory, they will disappear when you respawn. Considering how important those grappling hooks are in that particular level, they should be made invulnerable in that level.

I had to kill the guy in the caves that had the other pair so that I could get another pair.
Parent - - By Armin [de] Date 2015-05-21 13:48
Good point.

The grapple bow contains "local Blast Incinerate = 30;" - which could easily be set 0 with an appendto in the scenario. But I would vote for removing the line completely. I have the feeling that such a tool should not burn down like a wood or a bow. Other metal containing tools like the shovel and the axe are not flammable or destroyable.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2015-05-21 14:00
Ah, that is indeed a bit strange, we could remove it.
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Grapple's disappear if box of dynamite explodes within inven