Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / General / OpenClonk on the internet
- By K-Pone [de] Date 2018-05-08 22:28
Don't know if anyone noticed this

Let's collect some sites where OpenClonk was found on the internet, no matter if it's youtube, any other video platform, any game testing sites, blogs, or whatever. Found anything where OpenClonk was mentioned, post it here.
- - By K-Pone [de] Date 2019-01-27 01:17
Parent - By Sven2 [us] Date 2019-01-27 21:26
Cool, finally a video that also shows the editor!
Parent - By Caesar [jp] Date 2019-02-02 16:17
Hm, wasn't there a bunch of weird entries in the masterserver a while ago? Now you have me wondering if that's related.
Parent - - By Newton [de] Date 2019-02-22 21:44
Nice! What do you think of the idea/feedback that the player creation and all that is connected with it is maybe obsolete?
Parent - By Luchs Date 2019-02-23 00:00
It definitely is right now, as only one player can play per instance of OpenClonk. Even on a multi-user computer, we end up with multiple user profiles. The question is what this will look like once split-screen play returns.

I think the current solution is more complicated than it needs to be. Players should be more of an ad-hoc thing, decided by the available input hardware. Currently, it's the other way around: You associate a player with a certain input method, and then have to decide on the correct player for the input method you want to use. I think the model I'm thinking of is close to what the Switch does, but I've only played on that once.
Up Topic General / General / OpenClonk on the internet