Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Production
- - By TheBuilder [us] Date 2010-02-17 01:21 Edited 2010-02-17 01:32
Just wonderin if it be okay if i started writing up a list of possible production teirs like;
teir one: ore/rock/trees
teir two: metal bars/brick/wood logs
teir three: metal plates,sheets/concrete/rough wood planks
teir four: super metal/granite/2x4s
etc
etc
etc

I could also write down my thoughts on wat to call the buildings that would change one material into another

(id post pics but i have to use my school labtop since my home computer got the Worm.Windows virus)

Was gonna wait till later to post this but i had time to killl waitin for the shark to go away in Deep from FraWorlds, XD
     Crap!, now theres two of them! :(
(By the way, figure out a way to kill sharks other than buring them or dropping flints on them.)
Parent - - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2010-02-17 01:38
What do you mean by production tiers though? I think all construction-objects should be accessible if you have the proper tools to attain them.

already veering offtopic here, but...

>figure out a way to kill sharks other than buring them or dropping flints on them

collect coral and drop it on them.
Parent - - By TheBuilder [us] Date 2010-02-17 01:46
thats how u killl them? y did that not cross my mind.

Back on topic though, didnt u somewhere say that u wanted more production centered type things, or was that someone else?
Parent - - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2010-02-17 01:53
Do you mean this?
Parent - By TheBuilder [us] Date 2010-02-17 01:58
uhh ya, guess i misconscrewed that, though on different note, i could also come up with different temes for packs and wat kinds of buildings/objects go in them if the production thing doesnt work out.

Wait, duh, i could think of how the tech trees might look!!
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Production